Entelect Software Vacancies 2021 – Entelect Software Careers Portal @www.entelect.co.za. Software Developers Vacancy in Entelect Software. Apply for Entelect Software Recruitment 2021.
Candidates who are looking for Entelect Software Vacancies 2021. You are on right website. We are providing here Current Entelect Software Vacancies details for all the ZA Government Jobs seekers. Every year Entelect Software (Entelect Software ) hires for many types of Government Jobs vacancies. This year also Entelect Software Vacancies circular 2021 out for Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Entelect Software Government department. Entelect Software is one of the most government department of South Africa. You can also Download Entelect Software Application form 2021 PDF for Government Jobs in South Africa.
Entelect Software Careers 2021 – for Software Developers Vacancy
Entelect Software Vacancies 2021: Job seekers who are citizens of Gauteng and try to find a government jobs in Entelect Software Vacancies. This is the great opportunity for all of them. Currently Entelect Software Recruitment 2021 available for job seekers. The recruitment details for Entelect Software Vacancies is provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the Entelect Software Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies.
|Name of Department||Entelect Software|
|Job Post Name||Software Developers|
What you’ll actually be doing
- Joining a company with more than 16 years’ experience in software craftsmanship; a company known for hiring, continuously growing, and retaining the best people in the industry.
- Working with teams with a common goal: to solve complex business problems, to drive excellence and to make an impact, while pushing yourself and others to become more.
- Using your knowledge and experience to develop world-class, high-quality web and mobile applications for some of the country’s leading organisations.
- Getting involved in various parts of the SDLC – maybe having to do a bit of analysis, design and architecture work as part of your dev tasks.
- Looking at ways to improve the quality of the product we ship through the use of containerisation and continuous integration to create a well-oiled DevOps process.
- Researching cutting-edge technologies, and identifying ways to apply them into your project.
How you’ll do this
- By leaning on your arcane knowledge of software engineering wizardry: best practices, clean code, design patterns and principles.
- By working with the other master wizards and nijas in your team; training, learning and sharing knowledge to complete your quest.
- By understanding how the business and the technology can combine to add true value to your customer and project.
- By pushing the limits, asking questions and challenging preconceived notions of what’s possible. Because, at Entelect, we believe everything is possible.
- By being agile and planning properly, but being open and able to accommodate change when necessary. So you prioritise, you adjust and you get things done.
- By having access to everything you need to become the best at what you do: the facilities, resources and autonomy you need to become more.
What your typical day could look like
You arrive at the office and join your colleagues for the morning team coffee run, while discussing the social meet-up that’s happening tonight. You make a mental note to let your partner know that you’ll be out for dinner. That’s on us.
This morning’s stand up highlights a problem that a team member is facing. You volunteer to help them out. An hour of pair programming later, your team member is on the right track meaning you can move onto that other big ticket item you’ve been designing in your head for the past few days.
You put your headphones on and set about coding your design into a reality. After seeing that your unit tests pass, you commit and push…and watch in anticipation as the build monitor lets you know that it’s been deployed. Awesome!
Before grabbing lunch, you get side-tracked by a debate taking place in another squad. You add your two cents, biased because you love Facebook and care less about the weird licencing. High fives and back pats all round. Good job!
You have 20 minutes free before your demo, so you decide to knock off some technical debt. You spend the next hour having a successful demo with the customer and then rush off to a training session on A-B testing. With a happy customer and having learnt something new, you stop by the bar for a beer with your colleagues while deciding whether to stay for this evening’s LAN or head straight home.
Qualification & Experience
What we need from you
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or Sciences (BSc, BIS, BEng or BCom) is non-negotiable
- A passion for delivering well-crafted solutions, systems and services that make an impact for your client.
- The ability to build applications within an enterprise environment.
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Commitment to building software using clean code and industry best practices.
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- The ability to collaborate and bring your unique contributions to a team environment.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- A friendly outlook.
How to Apply for Entelect Software Vacancies 2021:
To apply for Entelect Software Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Entelect Software.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.