Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Vacancies 2022 – Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Careers Portal @www.pcs-sa.co.za. Chain Coordinator Vacancy in Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator . Apply for Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Recruitment 2022.
Candidates who are looking for Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Vacancies 2022. You are on right website. We are providing here Current Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Vacancies details for all the ZA Government Jobs seekers. Every year Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator hires for many types of Government Jobs vacancies. This year also Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Vacancies circular 2022 out for Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Government department. Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator is one of the most government department of South Africa. You can also Download Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Application form 2022 PDF for Government Jobs in South Africa.
Check:- Latest Professional Career Services Vacancies 2022
Professional Career Services Coordinator Job Vacancies Announced Soon as Soon in This Year 2022
Professional Career Services Careers 2022 – for Chain Coordinator Vacancy
Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Vacancies 2022: Job seekers who are citizens of Gauteng and try to find a government jobs in Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Vacancies. This is the great opportunity for all of them. Currently Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Recruitment 2022 available for job seekers. The recruitment details for Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Vacancies is provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the Professional Career Services Chain Coordinator Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies.
|Name of Department||Professional Career Services
|Job Post Name||Chain Coordinator|
|Salary||R25,000- 35,000 per hour|
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational and administrative assistance to the Supply Chain Consultant. The incumbent will be responsible to assist the Supply Chain Consultant to improve their productivity.
- Good communication with internal and external clients.
- Excellent organising and prioritising skills.
- Ability to work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way in order to consistently achieve goals.
- Computer literate and able to work with MS Office.
- Ability to work accurately and give attention to detail.
- Takes responsibility for actions and projects.
- Ability to establish good relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm, works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary.
- Ability to plan activities and projects in advance and take account of possible changing circumstances, being resilient.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Willing to travel to clients from time to time.
- Willing to work overtime and be available after business hours and during weekends.
- Facilitate & Coordinate road transport operations for the effective distribution of goods.
- Develop and maintain relations with external service providers.
- Communicate with service providers and clients to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Assist with preparing and distribution of quotations.
- Daily planning and liaison with loading and off-loading contract points.
- Must have a valid code B driver’s license and own transport.
Qualifications and Experience
Senior Certificate. Qualification in Sales, Logistics, Administration or Business will be an advantage.
- Transport Broker experience within the logistics industry is essential
How to Apply for Professional Career Services Vacancies 2022:
To apply for Professional Career Services Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Professional Career Services.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.