Professional Career Services Executive Director Vacancies 2022 – Professional Career Services Executive Director Careers Portal @www.pcs-sa.co.za. Executive Director Vacancy in Professional Career Services Executive Director . Apply for Professional Career Services Executive Director Recruitment 2022.
Candidates who are looking for Professional Career Services Executive Director Vacancies 2022. You are on right website. We are providing here Current Professional Career Services Executive Director Vacancies details for all the ZA Government Jobs seekers. Every year Professional Career Services Executive Director hires for many types of Government Jobs vacancies. This year also Professional Career Services Executive Director Vacancies circular 2022 out for Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Professional Career Services Executive Director Government department. Professional Career Services Executive Director is one of the most government department of South Africa. You can also Download Professional Career Services Executive Director Application form 2022 PDF for Government Jobs in South Africa.
Check:- Latest Professional Career Services Vacancies 2022
Professional Career Services Director Job Vacancies Announced Soon as Soon in This Year 2022
Professional Career Services Careers 2022 – for Executive Director Vacancy
Professional Career Services Executive Director Vacancies 2022: Job seekers who are citizens of Western Cape and try to find a government jobs in Professional Career Services Executive Director Vacancies. This is the great opportunity for all of them. Currently Professional Career Services Executive Director Recruitment 2022 available for job seekers. The recruitment details for Professional Career Services Executive Director Vacancies is provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the Professional Career Services Executive Director Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies.
|Name of Department||Professional Career Services
|Job Post Name||Executive Director|
|Salary||R450.00 – 500.00 per hour|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Qualification||BSc or BCom|
This position calls for someone with construction experience but is not for a construction company directly. It will suit someone who has however held a senior management position within the construction industry at a GM, MD, Commercial / Contracts Director level. Your responsibilities will include:
- To deal with daily challenges faced in terms of Legal, Bargaining Councils, OHS and Legislations.
- All strategic decisions go through to EXCO for approval.
- Prioritize needs and requirements accordingly.
- Working with and reporting senior management/EXCO across all sectors.
- To act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of a value added service.
- Manage and oversee operations through various divisions, focusing on problem areas.
- Overall responsibility for business unit.
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to improve procedures and strive to continuously improve the services provided to clients.
- Financial management – Utilising the tools provided to track the ongoing margin levels, monthly fee/resource forecasts for each division.
- Negotiating costs and fees ensuring profitable outcomes for the company.
- Coaching and mentoring staff.
- Encourage opportunities for the professional development and advancement of all colleagues under your supervision.
- Draughting of budgets.
Qualifications and Experience
You will have a BSc or BCom or the equivalent thereof
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Construction industry;
- Experienced with Labour Department and Trade Unions;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical ability with good communication skills;
- Strong Managerial skills;
- Financial understanding
How to Apply for Professional Career Services Vacancies 2022:
To apply for Professional Career Services Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Professional Career Services.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.